Wednesday, August 7, 2019

EXCITING NEWS!!!!  My third children's book, A Shoe Full of Pets is now available on guardianangelpublishing.com, amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com.

 "The old woman in the shoe has so many pets she doesn't know what to do!  Her peaceful shoe has become noisy and chaotic due to twenty-two unusual pets and their silly, unpredictable antics." A catchy rhyming text and colorful illustrations by my friend, Jim Stukey, add to the charm and fun of this story.

Please join Jim and I at our book signing from 9 to 11 a.m. on Friday, August 16th, at Vintage Sisters in Burlington, Ks.  Hardbacks and softcovers will be available at the book signing at discounted prices.  I will also have copies of my first two books available that day, as well.  WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE 16th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCITING NEWS!!!!  My third children's book, A Shoe Full of Pets is now available on guardianangelpublishing.com, amazon.com and barnes...