Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Welcome to my Website!

I am a retired elementary teacher. During my teaching career I taught second and third grades, remedial reading and math, and elementary music. I live in Kansas with my husband of forty years. I enjoy church activities, music, creative writing, traveling with my husband, and spending time with my children and three grandsons.

My first picture book, Lovely Things: The Blessings of the Seasons, will be published in the spring of 2018 through Guardian Angel Publishing. This touching, poetic picture book expresses thankfulness for the beauty, wonder, and joy that each season brings. It helps children develop appreciation for the majesty of God’s creation and gratitude for the simple things in life.

Please visit guardianangelpublishing.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCITING NEWS!!!!  My third children's book, A Shoe Full of Pets is now available on guardianangelpublishing.com, amazon.com and barnes...